Autonomous Renewable Energy Sources
Volta Power Lease invests in autonomous power systems in areas with no or bad access to power. Volta’s core business is the leasing of battery storage with Renewable Energy Sources (RES). Volta Power Lease was founded on 25 January 2017 and is headquartered in Almere, The Netherlands.
As an impact investor Volta Power Lease works within a framework to enable its social and financial goals. The main goals of Volta Power Lease are to establish environmental friendly electric networks in rural areas in close collaboration with the local inhabitants and provide Green electricity that benefits the planet, local inhabitants as well as investors.
- Rural electrification
- Support of and / or collaboration with local communities
- Profit sharing with local autonomous power installation holders
- Large scale renewable power storage
- Replacement of diesel generators
- 24/7 energy provision (mini grids)
- Energy storage
- Potential capacity 2GWp
- Budgeted average IRR 20%